Sos Wildlife Control Incorporated is looking to hire a Wildlife Control Technician. This is a full time, permanent position. This full-time position requires no previous experience but we require that you are someone that loves animals.
Working as a professional Wildlife Control Technician is so much more than controlling animal problems. It is also building relationships with customers and educating them about how to properly deal with the situations at their homes or businesses. We will provide you with hands on training to ensure you have all the knowledge necessary to perform the job well. Sos Wildlife Control Incorporated services all of Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area
As a technician you will conduct inspections, correct pest control problems by applying product, baiting and monitoring, and communicate regularly with our office to ensure top quality customer service. You will be expected to build a friendly rapport and take care of each customer as an individual, address their concerns, and explain the process for their service. You will acquire excellent reviews, and receive referrals from happy customers.
A successful candidate has excellent communication and time management skills, is self-motivated, enthusiastic, has a strong desire to succeed, and will also:
- Enjoy dealing with animals
- Enjoy putting people at ease and solving their problems
- Thrive on new challenges
- Be able to work independently
- Be physically fit
- Not be afraid of heights or confined spaces
- Have a good driving record
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- Inspect buildings and outside areas of property to detect signs of wildlife intrusion.
- Humanely remove and exclude wildlife from homes and structures.
- Repair wildlife damage and wildlife-proof entry points.
- Advise clients on how to prevent or limit wildlife encounters in or around their home.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Work in various weather conditions.
- Operate in confined spaces including attics and crawlspaces.
- Use of power/hand tools, insulation/restoration equipment.
- Job assignments may include positions such as crouching, squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching, climbing up & down ladders, carrying ladders and other equipment.
- Direct and/or assist your colleagues.
- Comply with all company health and safety policies.
- High-School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexibility with hours.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
To apply please email your resume to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.